There is a secret behind a human creation. The secret is when he created man He created earth He ordained man to take care over it. Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
The love of God
The book pof 1John is ful of love of God. The love of God is the real love.1Jn_2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1Jn_3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn_3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
1Jn_3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
1Jn_4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jn_4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
1Jn_5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1Jn_5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
2Jn_1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
The concept behind creation
Man was not made but created.The man was not a result of the word speaking but was time and dust.God took time moulding dust to form a man similar to Him. He even shape him enough to looks like Him. After He gave him his likeliness. Character and attitude similar to that of the father. Thoughts and mind were like Him. Like Father like son, He made sure everything was like Father. Adam was the like son to God. He even called Adam or man god of Eden. He them put Adma in the Gadern of Eden and tell him to exercise power and authority as a god in the Eden. Means when God created Adam He wanted him to be god on earth. He let adam a have a good friend who is helpful enough to him. He then called her Eve means mother of everything. Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
Gen 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
Peace of God
The word peace appear in 36 verses, 153 times. The peace of God dwelt with us.And still with us only if we have Jesus. in the book of Roman Paul is teaching that the kingdom of God is ful of peace.Rom_1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom_14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Rom_15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Rom_15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.
Rom_16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
Prayer has more effect in your life. Your life is based on prayer. A prayer that will open heaven heavens is a prayer of coming from your heart. Prayer work in hand with peace of God. Where there is peace of God things changes. God is God of peace and love.Peter spoke of this peace as well.1Pe_1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
2Pe_1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Jn_1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
What is sin?
Sin is not doing anything bad, but sin is any disobdient to God. DIsobdient to God is called sin. There is a differnce between sin evil. Evil is any bad, harm or damage reaction towards anyone. Adam did not comit evil but he commited sin before God. The word sin appear in 389 verses, 448 times.Paul mentioned the word more that 20times in the book of Roman. Rom_6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Rom_6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Rom_6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom_6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom_6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom_6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom_6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Rom_6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom_6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Rom_6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Rom_6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Rom_6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
Rom_6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
Rom_6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Does God have all powers?
Why then it looks like devil is in control? Devil stole the power from man. Everything Devil has she stole it from man by means of deceiving. By only saying eat the fruit she was towards stealing the power and authority from the man. Whenever Devil is deceiving your mind, know that she is behind something in your life.
Behind the heavens
There are things to be covered before we enter or for us to enter the kingdom of God. Heaven is real and hell is real. Do not deceive yourself or hear from rumours from your friends or neghbours. The truth is only in God's hands and He shared only to those He wants.There is one thing called revelation. Revelation is a way God has decided to reveal His own secretes to man. Revelation is not that you come out of your evil and sinful ways of living and think of a tale and think is a reveltaion. God has His own means of revealing things. He chooses first and He commanded at last. God revealed more things to John and that does not mean He was the only apostle but He chose to do that. There were other apostles, educated and looks betteer than John but God chose John. There are more people think because they studied bible and theology and other related studies coiled with the mind that their knowledge is revelation. They may raise their suggestion as revelation yet it's not. A special way God chooses to reveal secrets of heaven is called revelation. Foreteling and predicting is not revelation because even those who work for the kingdom of evil do.
Christian basics (5)
Who is Jesus
(a)Jesus is God
(b)Jesus is the Son
(c)Jesus is way, the truth, and the life
(c)Jesus is the bread of life
(d)Jesus is the living water
(e)Jesus is love
(f)Jesus is word
(g)Jesus is teacher, preacher, counsellor,helper and friend
I love the the way was explained here.
The word "kenosis" (kenosis) has entered theological language from Philippians 2:7, where in the sentence he "emptied himself" the Greek verb is ekenosen. "Kenosis," then, the corresponding noun, has become a technical term for the humiliation of the Son in the incarnation, but in recent years has acquired a still more technical sense, i.e. of the Son's emptying Himself of certain attributes, especially of omniscience.
1. The New Testament:
(1) The theological question involved was one about as far as possible from the minds of the Christians of the apostolic age and apparently one that never occurred to Paul. For in Philippians 2:7 the only "emptying" in point is that of the (external) change from the "form of God" to the "form of a servant." Elsewhere in the New Testament it is usually taken as a matter of course that Christ's knowledge was far higher than that of other men (John 2:24 is the clearest example). But passages that imply a limitation of that knowledge do exist and are of various classes. Of not much importance are the entirely incidental references to the authorship of Old Testament passages where the traditional authorship is considered erroneous, as no other method of quotation would have been possible. Somewhat different are the references to the nearness of the Parousia (especially Matthew 10:23; 24:29). But with these it is always a question how far the exact phraseology has been framed by the evangelists and, apart from this, how far Christ may not have been consciously using current imagery for the impending spiritual revolution, although knowing that the details would be quite different (see PAROUSIA). Limitation of knowledge may perhaps be deduced from the fact that Christ could be amazed (Matthew 8:10, etc.), that He could be really tempted (especially Hebrews 4:15), or that He possessed faith (Hebrews 12:2; see commentary). More explicitly Christ is said to have learned in Luke 2:52; Hebrews 5:8. And, finally, in Mark 13:32 parallel Matthew 24:36, Christ states categorically that He is ignorant of the exact time of the Parousia.
(2) An older exegesis felt only the last of these passages as a real difficulty. A distinction constructed between knowledge naturally possessed and knowledge gained by experience (i.e. although the child Jesus knew the alphabet naturally, He was obliged to learn it by experience) covered most of the others. For Mark 13:32 a variety of explanations were offered. The passage was translated "neither the Son, except the Father know it," a translation that can be borne by the Greek. But it simply transfers the difficulty by speaking of the Father's knowledge as hypothetical, and is an impossible translation of Matthew 24:36, where the word "only" is added. The explanations that assume that Christ knew the day but had no commission to reveal it are most unsatisfactory, for they place insincere words in His mouth; "It is not for you to know the day" would have been inevitable form of the saying (Acts 1:7).
(1) Yet the attempt so to misinterpret the verses is not the outcome of a barren dogmatic prejudice, but results from a dread lest real injury be done to the fundamentals of Christian consciousness. Not only does the mind of the Christian revolt from seeing in Christ anything less than true God, but it revolts from finding in Him two centers of personality--Christ was One. But as omniscience is an essential attribute of God, it is an essential attribute of the incarnate Son. So does not any limitation of Christ's human knowledge tend to vitiate a sound doctrine of the incarnation? Certainly, to say with the upholders of the kenosis in its "classical" form that the Son, by an exercise of His will, determined to be ignorant as man, is not helpful, as the abandonment by God of one of His own essential attributes would be the preposterous corollary.
(2) Yet the Biblical data are explicit, and an explanation of some kind must be found. And the solution seems to lie in an ambiguous use of the word "knowledge," as applied to Christ as God and as man. When we speak of a man's knowledge in the sense discussed in the kenotic doctrine, we mean the totality of facts present in his intellect, and by his ignorance we mean the absence of a fact or of facts from that intellect. Now in the older discussions of the subject, this intellectual knowledge was tacitly assumed (mystical theology apart) to be the only knowledge worthy of the name, and so it was at the same time also assumed that God's knowledge is intellectual also--"God geometrizes." Under this assumption God's knowledge is essentially of the same kind as man's, differing from man's only in its purity and extent. And this assumption is made in all discussions that speak of the knowledge of the Son as God illuminating His mind as man.
(3) Modern critical epistemology has, however, taught man a sharp lesson in humility by demonstrating that the intellect is by no means the perfect instrument that it has been assumed to be. And the faults are by no means faults due to lack of instruction, evil desires, etc., but are resident in the intellect itself, and inseparable from it' as an intellect. Certain recent writers (Bergson, most notably) have even built up a case of great strength for regarding the intellect as a mere product of utilitarian development, with the defects resulting naturally from such an evolution. More especially does this restriction of the intellect seem to be true in religious knowledge, even if the contentions of Kant and (espescially) Ritschl be not fully admitted. Certain it is, in any case, that even human knowledge is something far wider than intellectual knowledge, for there are many things that we know that we never could have learned through the intellect, and, apparently, many elements of our knowledge are almost or quite incapable of translation into intellectual terms? Omniscience, then, is by no means intellectual omniscience, and it is not to be reached by any mere process of expansion of an intellect. An "omniscient intellect" is a contradiction in terms?
(4) In other words, God's omniscience is not merely human intellectual knowledge raised to the infinite power, but something of an entirely different quality, hardly conceivable to human thought--as different from human intellectual knowledge as the Divine omnipotence is different from muscular strength. Consequently, the passage of this knowledge into a human intellect is impossible, and the problem of the incarnation should be stated:
What effect did Divine omniscience in the person have on the conscious intellect of the manhood? There is so little help from the past to be gained in answering this question, that it must remain open at present--if, indeed, it is ever capable of a full answer. But that ignorance in the intellect of the manhood is fully consistent with omniscience in the person seems to be not merely a safe answer to the question as stated, but an inevitable answer if the true humanity of Christ is to be maintained at all.
Sanday's Christology and Personality, 1911, and La Zouche, The Person of Christ in Modern Thought, 1912, are among the latest discussions of the subject, with very full references to the modern literature.
Salvation came only through one man Jesus Christ.
The excchange of sins and blood is called anoement. Jesu exchanged our sins with His blood so that when God looks upon man does not see mna's sin but blood.
God when God look at us he will see only .
DSanctification is a procees of being made holly. Cleansed and and made holy./ It is not a one thing. It is an everday issue
Jesus had to die the painfull death by means of crucification that our sins may be crucified wit Him and us beeing made hoy. We are purchased by his Blood. For the blood to cleanse us it has to be on a higher place running down to us who are under. Always when bathing water must runs from the head to bottom. Same to His blood has to run from head to bottom cleansing our sins.
What a new born again must do? (5)
Prayer is the only way or means of communicating to God.
Worship is a means of serving God.
Truly speaking God wants our praisal all the time.
Study the bible
As a child of God bible must not depart from your mouth.
Character and attitude change
Meeting with people of same believe and share the gospel is fellowshiping.
Fasting is a means of showing passion to know God. FAsting is like pouring cooking oil in you best vegetable meal. It makes is soft. In the bible most people after hearing a word from God and turned away from their sins they normally showed God that they respond to God by fasting. Fasting is used as a means of appreciation,changing and accepting
How to develop intimacy with God (5)
Care and love
God is love. Love cares for everything.
Spend time study the word
Reading bible is the first step to know God. Having time with friends of same believe is the second way of knowing God. Reading chirstian books and listerning to christion sermos will be as well very helpfull to know God. Comapring Sermoms and reread the bible will give you a clear understanding of the word of God.
Develop desire to know God
In most cases we should develop desire to know your friend much. In relation you must know your person. I am sure kids of same age at school learn fast one another and they will immediately form groups through their understand levels. They will quickly study one another and be friends. If you ask one of the can easily tell you what the friend does like or not. In christ all is the same. We must learn our brothers and our father as well. We must know what God wants from uis and what He does not like. We as of the same family must quckly identify thinks which are wrong and right. With the help of Holy Spirit we are suppose to know our Father betterthan the world.
Develop God's langauge
When you take two or more kids and put them in one place for a while definately withing some days they will understand one another. This does not count the race. It is all about copping and excersing.We as children of God stay for some quite time with our God we shoul;d be able to speak the same languge with Him. We as children on our own should speak the same languge. We as children of same father and dwell in the same place should be able to understand one another.
Share everything with God
Sharing is mainly done with someone whom you trust. Its impossible to sahre your stories to someone whom you do not trust. We as the children of God we have the right to share with our friends and relatives(only those whom you share the smae believe and trust).We also have the right to share our stories tyo our Father(God). Our families are those we share the same believe in Christ Jesus.
Develop simple relationship and make vows
A relation is a way we understand one another . In couples relationship is the key thin. In marriege relationship is the key word. Relationship can be built and maintained. If the raltionship is not maintained the relation itself will dissove. In marriege is the relationship is at jungle status then the relation is sinking or drawning. In christ its not us who maintain the relatuionship but its us who choose the means to maintain the relationship. According to Rom 12:1 we choose Him and give our lives as sacrifice then all is upo to Him to maintain the ralationship, in HIs own way. Its our roll to develop ourselves that we will not get away from the track. We have to learn the language of Christ, learn the cahrecter of Christ and learn the means of communication with Christ.
Sanctification is an everyday thing, where a believer has to be cleansed dairly to maintain the holiness from her/his Father through Jesus Christ. WE have to be sanctified almost everyday. We have to go before God everytime ans ask Him to sanctify us by thy word for thy word is truth. John17:17
What can I do to be saved?
Beleive that Jesus was sent by God
Believe that Jesus will come again
Believe that Jesu came from Father through the Virgin Mary born and suffer. He was crusfied for my our own sin that whosever believes will not perish but have eternal life. He ressurected on the third day and He is now on the right side of the Father in heaven
Believe that Jesus is the Only Son of God
Have believe to life after death
Believe that Jesus was given all the powers
Take Jesus as Lord and personal Savior
Prayer of salvation
DBelieve tha Jesu has life and He is the bread of life
Baptsimal of water
In john 3:1-5 Jesus is explaining the baptism. Baptism is the step to be fulfilled that you may enter the kingdom of God.We may teach all teachings without letting people being baptised then it means we are doing the short cut. There is nothing wrong about teaching but soon after they understasnd tha Jesus was sent by God to died for our sins and he rose the third day. He resurrected and went direct to the Heavenly Fatther where He is sitting on the right side of Father's throne. The person who beleives in Jesus must confess with his mouth that Jesus is the Lord and personal saviur according to Rom 10:10. Its not a must that the person has to be baptised at the same time but to fufil the scripture baptism is needed. Jesus made it clear that you will surely not enter the kingdom of God unless you are born again. Born again does not have a lesser or greater way. it is the only one way to accept Jesu as your LORD and personal Savior. When you accepted Him then baptoism of water and Holy Spirit must follow. It not an obvious that you start by entering into the water to receive hly Spirit, but you may receive the holy Spirit befoore you even enter in to the water. All depends on God not man.
Baptsimal of Holy Spirit
God has made the bapstism as a means of dying with Christ and resurrect with Him. Every person who believes in Jesus must be baptised in deep water. Bapstism is not a means of springling a person with water. If it was that then there was no need for John to go to the river Jodan where there was plenty water, then there was no need for the disciples to baptise in the river jodarn. The bible stated that they went down to river Jodarn because there was plenty water. If there was no need for completely deeping into the water then they could have just use a bucket and everyone received a drop could be counted baptised.Sorry, unfotunately is not the way to baptise. If you did not receive the right baptism its not your fault time is still there to correct it before the second coming of Christ. It does not mater you are a highly ranked person in your church God does not count that.It does not matter you used to baptise people in that way you can change the chance is still there. Jesus was the Son of God but He asked for the right baptism from John to fulfil the scripture, means you have to receive the right baptism. Do not feel guilt thats how we correct one another that we may not loose the kingdom's previledges. Thank you for your understand, may the living God gives you more revelations upon this through the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name. Amen
How can I with God? (5)
Obedience brings life. Abraham obeyed God and he was acreddited righteous to God. Obeying is the first step to follow God. Not even one who obeyed God and did not accounted as righteouness. JOb listen to God and obeyed Him and was accounted as upright person before God. Hezekiah obeyed god and he was accounted as blameless before God.Surely you can also accounted to be bllameless before GOD by only obeying Him. Obeying goes in hand with listening.Obeying is the concept God uses to bless people. Obeying God is the concerpt God uses to uplift a person. Obeying God is the key to anything you ask for in Jesus name.Obeying Him is only the right you can for Him to use you.
Having time to study the word and have time to listen His word will surely change your life. Listen to God let it be your life style. Devlop the character of listen to God. All in all try to listen Him. Do not run to conclude but rather listen to Him. In our lives we normally hear and not even giving God time to answer we pop into our own answers before even the end of the conversation which lead us to evil and wrong. Listen creates vaccum, and after creating vaccum God fills the vaccum with His voice. Surely listen to God changes your situation. Listen Him brings joy in your family. Listen to God brings peace in your marriage. Nomatter what they say and what they think that cannot change your destination only God has a better destination for you. They sometimes thing you are slow learner because you don not just jump to answer you wait for the perfect answer from th above. And, surely your answer will never be a mistake because it is the right answer from the right source of answers.
A means of communicating to our Heavenly Father.
Be always honest doers not matter to whom
put your trust in God
Seek God first
Always seek Him fisrt no any other option
Beleive in God
Believe always in Him and have faith in Him through the SonJesus and the Holy Spirit
FOR YOUR STUDIES WE ARE AVALIABLE
Studying the Word of God is the first step to develop better relationship with God.